Monday, May 02, 2016

Technology Thy Name is Wondrous!

I don't twit and I don't snapchat.  Instagram sounds like some kind of small dosage powdered beverage.  BUT  my family's world is much smaller due to Skype.

Here's an intriguing shot that echoes back and forth through space and over oceans.
My son in Finland holding up the I-pad he is using to skype with us. On the screen are us in the USA.
 

 
And who is taking the picture of him there and us in the US.  Why of course our 3 1/2 year old granddaughter wielding an old fashioned digital camera. Enlarge the image and look closely at the bottom right inset of the I-pad screen to see the even more complicated digital ricochet of granddaughter in Finland photographing a Skye call to her grandparents in the USA sent to us via really old fashioned e-mail. 
 
 


Weird is the new normal.    

No comments:

Featured Posts

Book Review: The Proof of the Pudding by Rhys Bowen

  The Proof of the Pudding is the 17 th book in the Lady Georgie mystery series written by prolific authoress Rhys Bowen.   It is a perf...